1 Blackburn Square, Rathfarnham
GET BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN BRWON TAN AT BUTTERFLY EFFECT BEAUTY SALON AND SUNBEDS RATHFARNHAM VILLAGE IN DUBLIN 14
GOLDEN SUNTAN IN RATHFARNHAM
If you are dreaming of healthy, golden suntan at every time of the year, you have found the right place. Butterfly Effect Beauty salon and Sunbeds Rathfarnham offer you our new standing sunbeds Beeker Diamond with light air breeze and double bronzing lamps will simply blow you away. This high quality work of art sunbed is one of the best sunbeds available today.
RELAXING AND SATISFYING TANNING EXPERIENCE
Butterfly effect is home to some of the best high quality stand-ups sunbeds available in Rathfarnham. Thanks to beeker diamond sunbed, you will find that our tanning salon is truly light years ahead. Experience the highest tech equipment available at the best prices possible. When use sunbeds at butterfly effect beauty and sunbed salon expect nothing less than a relaxing and satisfying tanning experience and great service.
BOOK YOUR SUNBED TODAY
Healthy Warning Information
Public Health (Sunbeds) (Health Information) Regulations 2015
INFORMATION FOR SUNBED USERS
Using sunbeds can seriously harm your health and lead to melanoma skin cancer. Sunbeds have been
• a higher risk of skin cancer — people who use sunbeds for the first time before the age of 35 years
increase their risk of developing malignant melanoma (the most serious form of skin cancer) by 75
• anyone who has ever used a sunbed is at least 20 per cent more likely to develop malignant
• eye damage including melanoma of the eye and a higher risk of cataracts; and
• premature skin ageing which means that your skin becomes coarse, leathery and wrinkled at a
Your risk of developing skin cancer increases each time you use a sunbed.
There are also short term health effects:—
• sunburnt skin, which may become red, painful and blister;
• skin dryness;
• an itchy “heat” rash; and
• itchy eyes, conjunctivitis or more serious eye conditions if appropriate eye protection is not worn.
You should never use a sunbed if you:—
• have had skin cancer in the past;
• have a family history of skin cancer;
• have sunburn/skin damage or have a history of sunburn especially in childhood;
• burn easily in sunlight;
• have skin that never tans or does so with difficulty;
• have fair or sensitive skin;
• have a large number of freckles and/or red hair;
• have a large number of moles;
• are using medication or creams that make your skin more sensitive to sunlight;
• have a medical condition that is made worse by sunlight;
• have a suppressed or weakened immune system;
• fail to protect your eyes — never use a sunbed without wearing eye protection that meets the
required standard; or
• are under 18 years (no person under 18 years may use a sunbed on these premises or purchase or
hire a sunbed).
Skin is more sensitive to UV rays during pregnancy and sunburn is more common. Therefore, the risk
of skin cancer is increased. Sunbeds should never be used during pregnancy.
IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO ALLOW A PERSON UNDER 18 YEARS USE A SUNBED
ON SUNBED PREMISES OR TO HIRE OR SELL A SUNBED TO A PERSON UNDER 18